No to Plagiarism!

ANYD's NOTE:

It would be very disappointing if I would learn that my works were plagiarized. The truth is I have seen my work in this certain website without even acknowledging ME as the author. Well, I guess it's okay if you would copy some of my works here, and let me know it. I included my e-mail address (ellasdm@yahoo.com) in my profile, so I'm pretty much sure that it won't hurt. Please, just please, don't own my works as if they were yours. Thanks a bunch.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

I Just Thought...

I am not really fond of watching movies, and I just thought that the movie LAST HOLIDAY starring Queen Latifah would be the last movie that would make me cry (though it's a comedy film) but I guess I was wrong. I cried a river when I watched yesterday the movie HACHI: A DOG'S TALE. I just can't help myself from crying, and my handky is wet with mucus, seriously. I posted the link on Facebook and I was surprised to receive messages from friends, telling me that they also watched the movie and they also cried a lot because of that. It was such a good movie.

How I wish that our dog Chloe would be like Hachi. She's so stubborn, you know, and I hate it sometimes. Nevertheless, I love Chloe. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flying Dark Blue Butterfly
Got My Cursor @ 123Cursors.com
Cute Blue Flying Butterfly