No to Plagiarism!

ANYD's NOTE:

It would be very disappointing if I would learn that my works were plagiarized. The truth is I have seen my work in this certain website without even acknowledging ME as the author. Well, I guess it's okay if you would copy some of my works here, and let me know it. I included my e-mail address (ellasdm@yahoo.com) in my profile, so I'm pretty much sure that it won't hurt. Please, just please, don't own my works as if they were yours. Thanks a bunch.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Decode

Share ko lang...


July 23, 2012

Pagkatapos naming magpaalam sa isa't isa na matutulog na e hindi naman ako nakatulog kaya gumawa na lang ako ng poem entitled Reminiscing At Dawn. Hindi naman talaga ako mahilig gumawa ng poem... pero para sa pag-appreciate sa mga nagawa niya para sa akin e nagsulat ako.

Kaya naman ganun ang title nun e dahil ibinagay ko sa initials ng pangalan niya. "R.A.D." Sumakto naman yung title kasi madaling araw na nun.

At nung morning pagkagising ko e nakatanggap ako ng message galing sa kanya.


You have a secret message! Try to decode it! :p

 J MPWF ZPV TFSFOFMMB

 Zpv bmxbzt tvsqsjtf nf.. Uibol zpv EZOB gps fwfszuijoh.. Gps uif mpwf, gps zpvs ujnf tqfou po nf, gps zpvs ubmfou uibu bmxbzr bnbaf nf. Zpv epou lopx ipx mvdlz J bn nffujoh zpv.. J ipqf up cf uifsf gps zpv, xifuifs zpv offe nf ps opu. J xbou up cf uif pof xip bmxbzt csjoh tnjmf vqpo zpvs gbdf. J xbou up cf zpvs sfbtpo gps cfjoh jotqjsfe. J xbou zpv up sfbmjaf uibu zpv epou offe up mppl gps puifs mpwf. J xjmm ep nz cftu up cf fopvhi gps zpv, ps up nblf zpv gffm Jn upp nvdi, uibu zpv epou offe up uijol pg gjoejoh puifs nbo. Zpv epou offe up sfnfncfs zpvs qbtu fyqfsjfodft cfdbvtf J xjmm qvu ofx, xf xjmm dsfbuf ofx nfnpsjft uphfuifs.. J mpwf zps NBSJF..

I asked him kung paano i-decode yun and he said na umatras daw ako ng isang letter para ma-unlock ko yung message niya. And that's what I did. Sooooobrang na-touch ako dun sa message na bigay niya... Kaso ang hirap i-decode. Nyahaha!

At dahil doon e nagbigay na naman ako ng poem para sa kanya... Sakit ng ulo ko sa poem.



LOVE, INDEED

It started with a simple friend request and
Landed into something deeper.
Our simple Hi's evolved into
Visions of wonderful love:
Enchanting, breath-taking,
Your memories now everlasting.
On your presence, my world becomes a
Utopian scenario:
Remarkable, rhapsodic, romantic,
Anticipating a bright future.
Love, care and trust:
Fruits of refined friendship.
A new page of our story
Now starts to unfold
Deal with it, embrace it,
Run with it, enjoy it.
Every second, every minute, every hour,
Wish for it, long for it,
Desire for it, hope for it.
Our paths now cross each other,
May we have the same footsteps forever.
It is the beginning; the beginning of
New wonders, of new captivating experiences.
Go with the flow,
Sing with the song,
Indulge this feeling, this great feeling...
LOVE, indeed.



May secret message diyan sa poem ko. Kung sino makahula, lilibre ko sa bday ko. Hohoho!

1 comment:

  1. you posted this here pala.. at may mga side stories pa.. :)

    alam ko po yung secret message, pero tapos na po yata yung birthday mo e.. :/

    secret message:
    I LOVE YOU RALF ANDREW DOMINGSIL

    -Rhys :)

    ReplyDelete

Flying Dark Blue Butterfly
Got My Cursor @ 123Cursors.com
Cute Blue Flying Butterfly