No to Plagiarism!

ANYD's NOTE:

It would be very disappointing if I would learn that my works were plagiarized. The truth is I have seen my work in this certain website without even acknowledging ME as the author. Well, I guess it's okay if you would copy some of my works here, and let me know it. I included my e-mail address (ellasdm@yahoo.com) in my profile, so I'm pretty much sure that it won't hurt. Please, just please, don't own my works as if they were yours. Thanks a bunch.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

K + 12 Basic Education Curriculum

‎"By the year 2012, whether we like it or not, the K + 12 Basic Education Curriculum will be implemented," says our School Principal.

What's that?

K stands for Kinder

and the + 12 means 6 years in the elementary level and 6 in the high school level.

The first four years of study in the high school level will be labeled as Junior High School and the remaining two years, Senior High School.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flying Dark Blue Butterfly
Got My Cursor @ 123Cursors.com
Cute Blue Flying Butterfly