No to Plagiarism!

ANYD's NOTE:

It would be very disappointing if I would learn that my works were plagiarized. The truth is I have seen my work in this certain website without even acknowledging ME as the author. Well, I guess it's okay if you would copy some of my works here, and let me know it. I included my e-mail address (ellasdm@yahoo.com) in my profile, so I'm pretty much sure that it won't hurt. Please, just please, don't own my works as if they were yours. Thanks a bunch.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Malapit na Akong Tumanda

forwarded by Papel Aug 16, 2009 8:17 pm

12 reasons why you need to smile

1. it's a happy year for you
2. you will grow up again
3. you had another year to enjoy
4. you meet people and many friends
5. you had good study habits
6. you're near to be a teacher
7. people believe you can do for your dreams
8. you make people happy (esp me)
9. you're not inday anymore :D
10. it's your month
11. God blessed you a lot of gifts
12. you have 12 nights to know why you need to be happy and celebrate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flying Dark Blue Butterfly
Got My Cursor @ 123Cursors.com
Cute Blue Flying Butterfly