No to Plagiarism!

ANYD's NOTE:

It would be very disappointing if I would learn that my works were plagiarized. The truth is I have seen my work in this certain website without even acknowledging ME as the author. Well, I guess it's okay if you would copy some of my works here, and let me know it. I included my e-mail address (ellasdm@yahoo.com) in my profile, so I'm pretty much sure that it won't hurt. Please, just please, don't own my works as if they were yours. Thanks a bunch.

Monday, November 14, 2011

About the Bench Card Issue

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



This afternoon, I (with my boy friend) went to the Bench Stall at a certain SM Branch. I went there to fix the issue regarding my Bench Card, because to my surprise, I found out that my card has 127,000+ points which is equivalent to 2400 e-purse. That really is impossible because I only purchased more than five hundred pesos but less than a thousand of the Bench items. Having that huge amount of points really bothers me.

I really do not have any intention of using the points (though some advised me to use those points), because I believe that those points are not mine, and taking something that is not yours is actually stealing.

I approached the lady in the counter, seeking of any help regarding the Bench Card. We had a conversation, and she even called the management regarding that card. She called many times through the telephone, seeming to be unsure of what to do, since I kept on asking questions because I wanted to clear things out.

To my disappointment, it took us how many minutes to fix the issue and in the end, she told me that the card that I have right now won't be valid anymore but they will just replace the card for a new one, with no fee or whatsoever. She handed me a new form. I asked her, "How about my points?" I have accumulated points since I purchased Bench items. "Is there a way to trace my original points?" I added. She called the management again, and I was so surprised when she told on my face that the points that I have will be FORFEITED!

I was silent for a while, getting really disappointed, then I asked her, "Back to zero?"

"Back to zero," she replied.

She told me that I have 500 points. 500 points is no joke. If those points will be forfeited, it's like throwing away 500 pesos. Well, you see, the main purpose that I purchased that card is to earn points since I am buying items from Bench, and to even use that in the future. This person is gotta be kidding me!

I started to get irritated, because I can't believe that she said that to me. If I am greedy enough, I probably would just use those points and let them suffer, but then I'm not, so how can she said that those points that I accumulated will be FORFEITED? Her reason is, "Nandito po kasi yung points ninyo." She was holding the card when she said that. "At papalitan na po yung card so ma fo-forfeit na yung points." She said that the points are not transferable, but then I told her,

"Bakit hindi ililipat yung five hundred points? Sayang naman yun. Hindi ko naman kasalanan na nagkaganyan yang card na yan."

She called the management again. The resolve is that they will hand it in the main office, and fix my card.

"Matagal yun?" I asked. I can see in her face that she is unsure.
"Hmm... Hindi naman po siguro."
"A month?" I asked again.
"Hmm... Mga weeks lang po. Tatawagan naman po namin kayo kung ano po ang magiging result."

I can't believe it. How come that an employee doesn't know the rules and transaction methods (whatever you call those) of their company? Shouldn't it be that they are trained in preparation of issues like this? This is not the first time that they encountered this, they claimed. But the question is... why are they so slow to resolve issues like this?

"Pag inabot ng one month at wala akong nareceive na call, babalik ako rito."

That ended our conversation. I do not even hear her saying the word, "Pasensya," or "Sorry."

After that incident, I was so disappointed. To my dismay, I even told myself I won't purchase anymore any of their items. Well, I will just hope for its progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flying Dark Blue Butterfly
Got My Cursor @ 123Cursors.com
Cute Blue Flying Butterfly