No to Plagiarism!

ANYD's NOTE:

It would be very disappointing if I would learn that my works were plagiarized. The truth is I have seen my work in this certain website without even acknowledging ME as the author. Well, I guess it's okay if you would copy some of my works here, and let me know it. I included my e-mail address (ellasdm@yahoo.com) in my profile, so I'm pretty much sure that it won't hurt. Please, just please, don't own my works as if they were yours. Thanks a bunch.

Friday, March 8, 2013

Ipapasa ang Sapatos?

SA CLASSROOM NG GRADE SEVEN...

GRADE SIX: *pumasok sa room* Ma'am checheckan nyo po ba yung books at notebooks?

ANYD: Hindi my dear, yung sapatos at medyas mo ang checheckin ko.

GRADE SIX: *laughs, lumabas*

SECOND YEAR: *pumasok sa classroom at nagpacheck ng requirements for clearance*

GRADE SIX: *pumasok uli dala ang libro*

SECOND YEAR: *palabas na ng room nang mapansin ng grade six*

GRADE SIX: Ma'am ipapasa po ba yung sapatos?

SECOND YEAR: *tawang wagas* Hahaha! Hindi no pumasok lang talaga ako rito nang naka-medyas!

_Ay ang dami kong tawa kanina. Ang grade six inosente de ti! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flying Dark Blue Butterfly
Got My Cursor @ 123Cursors.com
Cute Blue Flying Butterfly